Women Who Whiskey: Tim Burckhardt, William Grant & Sons and a celebration of the “Family Spirit”
Make October’s Women Who Whiskey a family affair! Call up your mom, sister, even your favorite crazy aunt, and make plans to join us for a dinner and Scotch tasting event, led by Tim Burckhardt of William Grant & Sons.
Each guest will also receive a copy of Family Spirit, a new book from Glenfiddich “celebrating the perseverance and triumphs of 12 remarkable family-run companies.”
- Course 1: BBQ Shrimp on parsnip puree with crispy onions
- Whiskey: Tullamore D.E.W.12yr Reserve
- Course 2: Golden Beet Salad with red onions, walnuts, herb goat cheese, micro basil, red wine reduction
- Whiskey: Glenfiddich 14yr
- Course 3: Pan-Seared Chicken Breast over butternut squash risotto with cranberry jam
- Whiskey: Glenfiddich 15yr
- Course 4: Toffee Pudding finished with Balvenie 17yr & Kahlua Sauce
- Whiskey: Balvenie 17yr
Tim is William Grant & Sons’ district manager for Missouri, Kansas and Arkansas. He has worked in the spirits business for more than a decade.
Oct. 7, 2015
$60, includes gratuity and in-depth tasting