Who We Are
Established in 2014 at Gamlin Whiskey House in St. Louis’ famous Central West End, the Missouri Whiskey Society is an illustrious group who is passionate about the world of whiskey. Our mission is to have fun while learning more about every aspect of our favorite spirit.
We were founded by Derek and Lucas Gamlin, the proprietors of Gamlin Whiskey House; Gamlin Restaurant Group Bar Manager Dustin Parres; and Creative Entourage President Elizabeth Arway.
Our master members include Fred Noe, Jim Beam’s great grandson and seventh-generation master distiller at Jim Beam Master Distillery, Laphroaig master distiller John Campbell and Dark Horse Master Distiller Patrick Garcia.
Why Join Us?
We offer fun monthly society meetings, educational tasting events, an annual private Kentucky Bourbon Trail tour, and first-to-know email alerts on new whiskeys and events at Gamlin Whiskey House. Membership also includes Gamlin Whiskey House specials exclusive to society members, and other great perks.
Missouri Whiskey Society Membership Levels
- Lifetime Membership — $35 ($45 with printed certificate, mailed in 2-3 days via USPS)
- Invitation to monthly meetings, tastings and educational events.
- Invitation to annual MWS Holiday Party.
- Invitation to MWS annual private Kentucky Bourbon Trail tour.
- Membership specials at Gamlin Whiskey House.
- First to know about premium whiskeys and whiskey events at Gamlin Whiskey House.
Questions about your membership?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.